• Breaking News

    Mourinho: 'If Pogba wants to go, Raiola come to me

    United fans can be rest assured somewhat when coach Jose Mourinho confirmed Paul Pogba never met the desire to leave.

    A day of training by Cesc Fabregas
    Kloop humor monologue before the friendly match
    Mourinho: "If Pogba wants to go, Raiola come see me".
    Prior to the match against Watford in the Premiership, Mourinho once again had to deal with his boyfriend Pogba. There are rumors that Pogba wants to leave M.U in the coming winter and his destination is Barcelona.

    "If I see Mr Raiola say in the media that he wants his client to leave and is trying to get him out, then I will, but at the moment, I do not know anything at all," said Mourinho. The only thing that I know is that the player has never, never told me to leave in times when we talked to each other. "

    "I also need a representative to talk to me (if Pogba wants to leave) or to tell you (the media) if he does not tell me to leave, that's because he wants to That's my conclusion. "

    Not long ago, Raiola's agent made a social network threatening the Red Devils that another can be found for Pogba. This immediately received heavy criticism from the legends of M.U as well as the powerful fan community.


    Không có nhận xét nào

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad