• Breaking News

    Mbappe: 'I'm programming myself to win'

    Returning to France with the title and the title of World Player of the Year 2018, Kylian Mbappe has shared his successful solo success.

    Monaco coach: Leonardo Jardim
    Who is the French barca that Barca want to buy?
    Mbappe: & quot; I am programming to win & quot;
    "From the beginning I was convinced that we got all the qualities to go to the final, so I thought that even when the tournament has not started yet, some of my comments are arrogant. It was just my confidence that I came to get the trophy, I had to program myself to win this one, "Mbappe began the interview.

    This young talent continues to share the key to France winning the 2018 World Cup: "The bottom line is that we have not revealed any weaknesses, because if we reveal weaknesses then the opponents have We can exploit and defeat us even in the finals. "

    In addition, Mbappe disclosed some interesting information about French President Emmanyel Macron when they had a conversation in Moscow. "He hugged me and said that one day I had to play for Marseille, and I replied that it was impossible."

    Continuing the interview, Mbappe said he always received motivational messages from Neymar after each match. Besides, although it has just shone in the World Cup, Mbappe insists "nothing changes in the way in and out of the field" with Neymar.

    Mbappe also saw his PSG teammates with Ronaldo, Modric, Varane and ... he himself was the brightest candidate for the Golden Globe this year. Quite unexpectedly, Griezmann was not included in this list.

    Finally, Mbappe said: "I told President Nasser Al-Khelaifi that Kante would help PSG strengthen, and I also talked to Kante in the World Cup, but I was not overly abusive to him. he returned to France. "

    Mbappe, Varane, Griezmann celebrate how in the dressing room?

    Không có nhận xét nào

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad